MAKE A DONATION
At the Park Lodge Project every penny we raise goes towards housing, supporting and educating our young people to give them the best chance possible of a better life.DONATE HERE
Park Lodge Project Mission Statement
Park Lodge Project aims to empower young people to develop the skills to gain independence through the provision of supported housing.
We will do this by ensuring:
- Every young person applying for accommodation gets fair and equal access.
- All our staff are DBS checked and we have a clear safeguarding policy which is regularly monitored and updated.
- All our staff have the necessary skills, knowledge and attitude to deliver the standard of service that we strive for.
- Our accommodation is fit for purpose and we strive to improve that standard wherever possible.
- We identify and apply, where possible, for local, regional and national funding opportunities that will further support and develop our work with young people.
- Every young person has an individual support plan that identifies their health, education, training/employment needs and opportunities.
- A commitment to equality and diversity which underpins our work.
See Our Charter for more: