REFER A YOUNG PERSONReferral Form Download
MAKE A DONATION
At the Park Lodge Project every penny we raise goes towards housing, supporting and educating our young people to give them the best chance possible of a better life.DONATE HERE
Who can live at the Project?
Park Lodge Project is open to any young person, male or female, from any background providing they are between the ages of 16yrs and 25yrs. Each young person must be entitled to benefits, training allowance or be in employment.
Young people DO NOT need a local connection to Leicester City to apply for accommodation.
Who may not be able to live at the Project?
Park Lodge Project maybe unable to offer accommodation to any young person who:
- Has a significant history of violent, abusive, anti-social or racist behavior
- Has been convicted of a serious violent crime or sexual offences
- Has been convicted of a serious arson offence with intent
- Is engaged in significant drug or alcohol use and not addressing this
- Has a mental health assessment that identifies that they pose a significant risk to themselves or others
- Has significant rent arrears from a previous tenancy that are not being addressed
- Has caused significant damage to a property that has not been addressed
These areas will all be considered on a case by case basis when an application is being assessed.